Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A new start

Ok, so we got really behind in blogging about our lives and would start posts that would only get half finished and then some other big event came up, but the last part wasn't finished and it just compounded into is never blogging. So, please excuse the last year!

I'll go into more detail later, but here is a quick recap:

I was promoted in my job to Recycle Center Coordinator. Stephen got to fly the T-38 which would allow him to fly fighters or bombers upon graduation. We found out we were pregnant with twins. We lost one of the babies. I quit my job to stay at home and was on modified bed rest for about half the pregnancy. Stephen's sister got married in Utah. We spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with Stephen's family. I went into preterm labor (and didn't have the baby). Stephen graduated first in his pilot training class and will be flying the B-2. We then hung out in San Antonio for 3 weeks while waiting for our baby to come. I had our baby boy, named Tyler. Lots of family visited. We went to our new base in Missouri to look at houses and our offer was accepted. Stephen went TDY for a month. I started the Advanced EMT class. We went on our first real family vacation to Orlando. We close on our house at the end of the week. We move to San Antonio, where Stephen will be doing pilot instructor training, next week. Stephen also will be starting his master's degree this fall semester.

Obviously we have been really busy!  I will back track and expound on these events later!

No comments:

Post a Comment